1. Dragon Anywhere: Dictate NowDragon Anywhere: Dictate Now is an easy-to-use voice recognition application powered by Dragon Naturally Speaking that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text content for everything from email messages to blog posts on your iPad™, iPhone™ or iPod touch™.
2. Keeper® Password & Data VaultKeeper: it is an app which is used to remember all passwords and account numbers. It has high encrypted algorithms which maintain confidential data. Third party persons cannot access your data even if phone is stolen.
3. Genius Scan – PDF Scanner
4. Microsoft OneDriveMicrosoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, photos, and videos with friends and family. You can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
5. Base CRM and Sales Tracking
Manage your contacts, track sales or create tasks for free; all from your iPhone or iPad. Then watch as all of your changes are instantly synced with the Base web app. The next generation CRM allows you to easily capture information during or after meetings and carry your sales data with you everywhere you go. With Base you can see where you stand on each one of your deals and what your next tasks are, all from your iPhone or iPad.
6. ACTPrinter – Virtual Printer
ACTPrinter – this application is the most innovative and helps save the environment by not wasting paper. It allows a user to “print” any document from a Mac PC to an iPhone or iPod Touch. Essentially, it stores documents electronically so people can take documents with them on their phone and view them easily and conveniently without sorting through a stack of papers.
7. Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office, the most intuitive and straightforward office document tool available on the iPhone and iPod Touch, makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS & XLSX) and PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX) files right from your device! Microsoft Office now provides unrivaled support for document tracked changes. Microsoft Office also offers the most advanced solution for connecting you to all of your stored documents! Access your Google Docs, DropBox and Microsoft SkyDrive files at any time, to securely open and work on any and all of your most important documents! In addition to all of the creating and editing features, Microsoft Office also stores ANY file and easily transfers it between any computer for convenient one-stop file storage, just like a USB stick! Microsoft Office can open various different file formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT and more), which makes viewing files effortless and ensures easy access to all of your important docs.
8. Voice Aloud Reader
Voice Aloud Reader is an interesting new app that uses a text-to-voice process to read you the latest news, weather, stock quotes, and more. I think it’s a great choice for busy professionals or anyone with a long commute.
9. Smart Transfer App
Smart Transfer App – this application allows you to instantly send items such as contact information and photos directly to another iPhone.
Timewerks – this is a time-tracking and invoicing application for all types of business professionals. From freelancers to consultants to lawyers to salespeople and contractors, users of this business iPhone application can track billable hours and create invoices. With Timewerks, you can manage and organize the time you spend on various projects and get detailed reports, easily filter through invoices, clients, work items, hours, etc.